Wednesday 25 April 2018

The Gardens of Ynn is now Ynn Print!

Exactly what it says on the tin: my book is not available in paperback, for a mere 18 bucks. Here it is.

Honestly, Ynn's reception has been brilliant. People seem keen about it and stuff. Now it's in print, and I can watch this weird little project of mine scurry off into the sunset without me. Hopefully there will be more on the same vein from me.
So what next? Currently, I've got a few projects on the go:


  • Little PDFs for two classes: The Dancer of the Black Labyrinth, a cleric-variant that's all about reincarnation; and the Conjurer, an MU variant that uses freeform magic instead of spells (based off this blog post). 
  • Into The West: a hexcrawl adventure with mysterious islands, styled after The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader. It's still early days, but bits and pieces are coming together.
  • And lastly, Esoteric Enterprises: a modern-day occult-punk OSR system, inspired by a mixture of LotFP, and WoD. The player's book is mostly written up at this point, but the ref's book (which is likely to have a lot of content and tools) is only about 20% done. This is a fairly hefty project that I've been working on for quite a while, and won't be done for quite a while yet. I might post up bits and bobs that are close to their final forms, though.
Back in the real world, I'm running Ynn and Wraith: the Oblivion, and playing in Dark Ages Vampire and a psychic in a mixed WoD game. I'll be larping a bunch over the summer, so I might post up my thoughts on that as they relate to tabletop stuff. And, yeah. That's roughly where I am currently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment